Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw this movie the other night...

and I have to ask all those who have seen it...

What was the point? Really? Why does this movie exist?

Is it simply a gathering of a multitude of mid-range actors? Is it supposed to be cool because all the stories uselessly intertwine for no real reason?

Or is it simply to tell the world that all guys are pricks, and all girls are psychos? Because really, thats all I got from it.

There was no real lead up, no real climax, and no real resolution. It was just a bunch of stuff happening to a bunch of people I didn't care anything about. Then it ended.

yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Olympics time!!!
mbmbmb
I haven't seen it and thank you now I won't. There is enough real life in real life, keep it out of my entertainment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you're just not that into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
We will move from victims to survivors and conquer as we go.
mbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
Or is it simply to tell the world that all guys are pricks, and all girls are psychos?

That's what I gathered from an article in the Guardian.

Quote:
"[...]there is only one thing you need to know when dating. It is that your lover doesn't want you. [...] But if you read the runes (and Greg will tell you how) you will soon realise that he's just not that into you! And then you will be free! To commit suicide!"

Yeah...sounds like the kind of book/movie you really need to read/watch. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Martino
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:

Is it simply a gathering of a multitude of mid-range actors? Is it supposed to be cool because all the stories uselessly intertwine for no real reason?

Or is it simply to tell the world that all guys are pricks, and all girls are psychos? Because really, thats all I got from it.

There was no real lead up, no real climax, and no real resolution. It was just a bunch of stuff happening to a bunch of people I didn't care anything about. Then it ended.

yuk

Welcome to romantic comedies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanakor wrote:
Quote:
"[...]there is only one thing you need to know when dating. It is that your lover doesn't want you. [...] But if you read the runes (and Greg will tell you how) you will soon realise that he's just not that into you! And then you will be free! To commit suicide!"

Yeah...sounds like the kind of book/movie you really need to read/watch. shake

Wow, just looks just like something I would think was lifted from Twilight. Thanks, I will steer clear from this movie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mrs MusedFable wrote:
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:

yuk

Welcome to romantic comedies.

It wasn't even a comedy, because there was really nothing to laugh at.

I've seen Romance and Romantic Comedies before, and some are good some are bad, but it's a genre I'm not particularly drawn too. But this movie was.. wow.. just so missing the mark. But apparently it's quite popular (or at least thats what I thought before I saw it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
Why does this movie exist?

$$$
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.