Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Collingham
United Kingdom
Durham
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up a 23cm by 11cm plastic counter tray with click lock lid for £1.69 from HobbyCraft in Gateshead. 18 compartments - compartment dividers can be removed.

They had several different sizes all half price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie Foulds
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
designer
Come play games at Newcastle Gamers!
badge
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, might be useful for when I finally get Descent. I've ordered a copy from Forbidden Planet in Newcastle, but seen as it's been out of stock at FFG I've not got it yet. Should be there soon though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt & Laurel
United Kingdom
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mb
Russell,

Thanks for the heads up. I've just checked the HobbyCraft website and, for anyone who doesn't live near one of the stores, the storage containers (tool boxes) are also on sale there at 50% off.

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/productlist.asp?CatID=195&BCat=5...

Cheers,

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Collingham
United Kingdom
Durham
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are the ones, thanks Matt. I got all the Fields of Fire counters into 2 of the 23cm x 11cm boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the counter trays I use for most of my games that have a surfeit of bits and pieces - Agricola, Roads and Boats, Waterloo, Fields of Fire, Gunslinger, etc and for as long as I've been buying them, they've always been advertised at half price!

Another great item that HobbyCraft stock are the "Really Useful" range of storage boxes. The 0.2 litre boxes are great for storing decks of cards. They do a clear (non-coloured version) as well - I've got four of them for storing the decks in Fields of Fire. They also do a deeper version - I think it's the 0.7 litre version - which could be used for larger decks. Strangely, they're not quite the right size for Agricola cards as the bottom one or two cards get stuck in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.