Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my Kupferkessel and am overjoyed to finally be in posession of this great little game.

But I noticed that the deck seems to have been printed by two different printers, and then thrown together. Some of the cards have the matte, linen-like woven texture that I'd expected after borrowing a friend's set. But others are smooth and glossy.

It's purely an aesthetic problem, as gameplay is open.

Anyone else have this issue with their sets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Mine are all linen-finish. Does this mean that you can somewhat tell which cards are about to be revealed, based on their finish?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have that issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Seeber
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are all smooth and glossy - no linen finish. I ordered mine from a games store in Germany a little over 2 years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No linen finish on mine either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rye Stevenson
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Can anyone tell me where I can find a copy of this game? All the online sources list this as out of stock, and there is a big zero chance of this coming to my flgs. Can anyone let me know where I can buy a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TribalBeowulf wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can find a copy of this game? All the online sources list this as out of stock, and there is a big zero chance of this coming to my flgs. Can anyone let me know where I can buy a copy?

I bought mine in Korea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.