Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Curro
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The graphics on the Library and Infirmary tiles are identical. The only difference in the tiles is the text (the title of the tile and the number of Zombies, Life, and Bullets).

Are these tiles supposed to look the same? If not, will there be some way for us to get ahold of the correct tiles?

Thanks.

-MC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HeyNow Mario,
Yes, this is a misprint. I have placed the correct tile in both the images and file section.
Best regards,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Curro
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool! Thanks so much for posting this, Todd! I realize its strictly a cosmetic thing and has no impact on gameplay... but nonetheless, I appreciate it greatly.

Thank you.

-MC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Kite
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I already bought it so this is unfortunate. Having the graphic online really isn't a work around. What looks better: card stock and print quality from the manufacturer with a duplicate image; or, glued-on home printed unique image? It's a huge bummer the image is a duplicate misprint but having it look like a higher and consistent quality, aka leaving the mistake alone, seems like a better option. The "fix" would be an eyesore you'd have to explain every time it's drawn.

Any chance this will be replaceable with a real tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon smc
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
Just bought the Z!!!8 a few days ago. It still have the misprint Library and Infirmary.blush

I am getting the 'old stock'? or the publisher did not update the printing module?whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.