Bachten de Kupe
This game sounds very promising, but I would like to know a little more about it. NOrmally when I am investigating a game, I will always read one or two reviews to have a better idea whether I will like it or not. I will also read some session reports to better understand the flow of the game, and to know if it suits me.
Here are some basic questions I would like to see answered:
- does the theme matches the mechanics?
- is it AP prone?
- what do you think of the artwork?
- how does it scale from 2 to 5 players?
- what about the advertised play time of 30 minutes
- is the artwork really that stunning as seen on the rare pictures here on the 'Geek?
I noticed some 9 BGGers all ready rated it! Please, fellow geeks, share your view about the game and post a review!
tee hee, that tickles!!!
Presumably they are not making entries because they suspect this entry is a ruse or strategem used to catch them unawares...
...if only there were a pithy catchphrase to communicate this.