Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: 2nd editon La Bataille de Mont St. Jean - Clash of Arms? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gotthard Heinrici (prev. Graf Strachwitz)
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite recently, La Bataille de Quatre Bras Second Edition from Clash of Arms appeared. Does anybody know of any scheduled Second Edition of La Bataille de Mont St. Jean?
Thanks,
Harro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gotthard Heinrici (prev. Graf Strachwitz)
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just after my positng I realised I had not contacted Clash of Arms and Ed wimble got back to me instantly:

They plan to publish a 2nd edition of the Bataille de Mont Saint Jean but no sooner than 2 years from now at thr earliest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Gloucester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of copies on eBay right now, which is rare for this very rare game. One of the listings is from a seller located in Italy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Döring
Germany
Schifferstadt
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
Dominanz
badge
Le feu de l'enfer
mbmbmbmbmb
8 years later and no 2nd Edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Walters
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
"...the art of manoeuvering armies...an art which none may master by the light of nature. but to which, if he is to attain success, a man must serve a long apprenticeship." -- G.F.R. Henderson
mbmbmbmbmb
Sonnenfalke wrote:
8 years later and no 2nd Edition?

They JUST put out La Bataille de Ligny in a second edition! So it might be a while--good news is that they only really have to update the maps as you use counters from the other two games!

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.