Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First I want to congratulate the autors of this amazing and fun game!

My doubt is: everybody has 3 cards in hand to chose 1 to use, right? After that, for the next round do you discard all the 3 cards you had, including the one you just used and get 3 new cards or do you just draw 1 card so you have 3 cards again, from wich 1 is new and the other 2 are the remaining cards you did not use from the round before?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The other Euro guy
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just draw one and add it to the two you already have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
rmcorrea wrote:
First I want to congratulate the autors of this amazing and fun game!

My doubt is: everybody has 3 cards in hand to chose 1 to use, right? After that, for the next round do you discard all the 3 cards you had, including the one you just used and get 3 new cards or do you just draw 1 card so you have 3 cards again, from wich 1 is new and the other 2 are the remaining cards you did not use from the round before?

Just draw one to fill your hand back up the your max limit again (one player may have 4 if they possess the special treasure card). If you lose the special treasure card during the round, then you don't draw one on your next turn leaving you with three.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that you draw one card to bring your hand back up to 3 cards. You do not discard all the cards and draw 3 again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I find myself often wishing I could discard the other two...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. I was playing it wrong drawing 3 new cards every turn. Altough, I think it does not mess with the game flow. The only complain are the constant shuffle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely messes with the flow, though. The point of the actual system is that every player eventually plays *all* the cards they own, even the ones that make them go backwards.

Playing the other way means that players are just playing their best cards all the time, and ignoring the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You got a point Steven... I think you are right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.