Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Curro
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My fiance totally spoiled me on my birthday last week... She gave me both Munchkin Quest (with Looking for Trouble!) and the Munchkin card game (with Unnecessary Axe).

We played several games of Munchkin Quest and both of us love the game. Then we tried the Munchkin card game and agreed it just doesn't compare to the fun of the boardgame.

Has anyone tried writing up rules to add the card game cards into the boardgame? Many of the Munchkin cards are already in the boardgame, but there are so many *more* Munchkin cards that aren't in the boardgame yet... I think they could add a lot to the board game if the two games could be integrated somehow.

Anyone have any ideas on how to mix the two?

-MC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend not trying. Combining these two games would require a lot of work to get everything well blended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PhilReed wrote:
I recommend not trying. Combining these two games would require a lot of work to get everything well blended.

Then use Munchkin Blender!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you wanted to try it would indeed be a time consuming task. You would need to come up with numbers of dice for the monsters and items. You would have to come up with discriptions for all of the monsters as demonstrated at the bottom of the MQ monster cards. Example: The Gazebo is a Huge Lurking Construct.

A lot of work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Boisvert
Canada
flag msg tools
challenge accepted, I'll try to find a way to mix the both game, or at the least, the card with the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.