Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Phillips
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So after playing a game of LNoE and then watching Black Sheep the same night, I thought about my Target meeples that I got for Agricola and realized that I had the equipment for a variant and all I needed to do was come up with with the rules. For those of you who have seen the movie, these rules will makes more sense.

In this variant, all zombie sheep are spawned from the well in the center of the board. Zombie sheep are faster than humans so they can move 2 on each turn instead of 1. Zombie sheep are extremely flatulent, therefore any human with a card bearing a flame marker can kill them with any higher roll.

The game begins with one human zombie character representing the human who was responsible for the Zombie Sheep epidemic. For the humans to win, he must be killed. If he is alive after 15 turns, the Zombies win. Unlike other zombies, though, it takes two doubles rolls to defeat him. They must take place in the same turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.