Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian G.
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not own the game yet, but I am still making my own pieces.
My question is what thickness are the counters in Small World would you say 2 cereal box cardboard thickness, or shoebox, or normal e'erday cardboard box??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 cereal box thickness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
DrFlanagan wrote:
2 cereal box thickness.

Or more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kito Impsta
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
Currently it's 4 cereal box coardboards to get 1 small world cardboard, but in the fluctuating cardboard thickness market this rate could change at the drop of a hat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"grumpymode_on"

you young people dont even know what a cereal box is, i remember when cereal boxes were made of lead, and you needed a can opener to open it!

"grumpymode_off"

I like the thickness, if i compare them with typical wargame chits, the Small World Chits eat Wargame Chits to breakfast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
DerKutzi wrote:

you young people dont even know what a cereal box is, i remember when cereal boxes were made of lead, and you needed a can opener to open it!

You were lucky to have a can opener. We had to chew our way into our cereal boxes. I lost three brothers to Lucky Charm lead poisoning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.