Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I'm just looking for some people who want to get together, play some board games, and live in Tucson, Arizona.

I live near Stone and River.

I like all types of board games. My current favorites are Small World, Power Grid, Puerto Rico, Catan, and more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Christie
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live at Swan and Sunrise (just up the street from you!). I'm into similar games and would be up to play some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wells

Gilbert
Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a couple of guys that come up from Tucson, so if you're interested, we meet the second SAT of every month from about 0900-1800 hrs at ASU.

Reminder - Head's Up!

This SAT is our monthly gamers day. Reminder that will be hosted at ASU's Cholla Apartments from 0900 - 1800 hrs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A good place to play is Hat's Games at Alvernon and 29th. On Thursday's they have a group called the Rteamers in for game night. I've heard its a pretty good group. Either way its a friendly place. A few games for sale, and a lot of Warhammer-ish stuff.

You may want to look at the Tucson guild or Rteamers guild for more info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Flood
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, the Rteam group is the best bet. I'm usually there, too, although I am rather...selective in what games I normally play. You can usually find me playing some very difficult games, often stock/train-based; Winsome games quite frequently.

I'm over by 1st/Ft. Lowell, myself.

Welcome to Tucson, hope you enjoy the monsoons! It's the best time of year right now for Tucson.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I can just show up on Thursdays?

And what time? They won't mind a random person crashing?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Tucson (Grant and Swan area), but I already have two regular gaming groups. However, if anyone wants to do a local trade, drop me a line anytime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
Hey,

I can just show up on Thursdays?

And what time? They won't mind a random person crashing?

Thanks.

Yep, it's open gaming from like 6 pm to 10 pm. Guests are always welcome.

You can always look at the Tucson Guild for most gaming activities in Tucson. Though the RinCON date needs to be updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin McCleary
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Sierra Vista. About 1/ month I meet a friend who lives in Oro Valley and we play. I'm 52, he's in his late 40's, both retired military. Lately we've been playing the new PanzerBlitz Hill of Death but I like to pull out my old SPI games and we do Avalon Hill and many other publishers. I'd like to play more or longer as our sessions are usually limited to about 5 or 6 hours.

There's a fairly active miniatures group down here but I'm not much into mini's, much prefer board and you can find lots of miniature groups in Tucson.

It would be helpful if you mentioned what it is you'd like to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in a local trade sometime too, although I don't have too much right now. I'm around Ina/Thornydale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.