Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Silverdragon
United States
Unspecified
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds right up my alley. I went to Czech Games Edition website and could not find it....how to buy?
Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not out yet. Give it a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The game is scheduled for an Essen (October) 2009 release, so they probably won't have any information on the CGE site for at least a couple more months. And I'd wager that if you don't get your hands on an Essen copy, you won't see them readily available in the States until about this time next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Space Alert you'll probably want to order from Funagain (or possibility Boards & Bits) for the Essen pre-order. They usually sent someone there to grab a stack early. As Scott mentioned you'll otherwise wait a very long time or pay a premium on eBay.

Similar thing happened when I bought Galaxy Trucker. I ordered it right before Essen and got it about a year before it showed up in the US officially. Got it for a bargain too since at the time Funagain had no idea the popularity of it so priced it reasonably. When they got their second shipment the price skyrocketed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hrabálek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Give it some time, I just playtested it a two months ago. It is nice euro-game from my point of view, will be one of the highlights in Essen 2009

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course this might seem like an ignorant question, but doesn't this game seem exactly like Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 for the PC? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Keeper

Anyway, I LOVED that game and have dreamed about how a board game of this concept would work.

/very interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy The Hutt
Italy
Ferrara
Ferrara (FE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kzinti wrote:
Of course this might seem like an ignorant question, but doesn't this game seem exactly like Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 for the PC?

Well I think that's the point here buddy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Mistiaen
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aneken wrote:
GivIt is nice euro-game

Is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.