Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bodrero
United States
Tremonton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We decided there needs to be a place on here for everyone to list their best jokes from playing Why Did the Chicken. Please feel free to add to this list as desired. This has the potential to be pretty funny. Oh, and lets keep 'em clean folks. Thanks.

So here is ours to start it off.

Q: Why did a millionaire go to heaven while poop went to hell?
A: The millionaire paid off the gatekeeper and all the poop had to offer was a few pebbles of corn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
"Keep it clean" and you start with a poop joke?

Our funniest one was only funny in context and probably won't read as funny as it was on that day. I don't even remember the question, but it had to do with a monkey, and the funniest answer was someone who wrote down a bunch of monkey noises. This was made funnier by the mere fact that the writer of the punchline was also the reader and made a point of acting like a monkey while reading it (which was completely out of character for her.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to be the bearer of this news, but your example is much like every game of WDTC...? I have ever played. I have yet to hear a truly funny joke. Most of the laughter comes from absurdity or drunkenness, not humor. Your mileage may vary, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bodrero
United States
Tremonton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
"Keep it clean" and you start with a poop joke?

Yeah, I know, but what can you do???

As for the jokes being lame, it actuall crossed my mind several times that the laffy taffy people could come up with (slightly) better jokes for their wrappers playing this game. Anything coming out of this will inherently be pretty corny, but you are definitely guaranteed to laugh while playing it. Anyway, lets see what people come up with...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cristofani
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sight Reader
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not particularly funny, but clever enough to remember:

"What happened when a grave digger turned into a mime?"
- He couldn't get out of the invisible coffin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.