Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Dooley
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was finishing unpacking all the boxes from our move and realised I have a HUGE lot of World Of Warcraft: TCG cards that I want to get rid of. I would have sold it in my recent auction, but I completely forgot about it!

So here's what I'm offering:

One (1) 3200 count (I think, it may even be 5000 count) box chock full of cards including rares, commons, and uncommons from the first 5 sets.

A starter box from the following starter sets with used, self-constructed decks:

Death Knight
Drums of War
Dark Portal
March of the Legion
Heroes of Azeroth

The following raid decks, without loot packs (although, I'm fairly certain the loot from the packs is in the large count box):

Molten Core
Magtheridon's Lair
Onyxia's Lair
Black Temple

I'll also throw in anything else WoW TCG related I can find.

I'm really looking for a uneven trade on your part (I'd like to get rid of this stuff) and maybe someone that'd be willing to spring for half the shipping since the box is going to be heavy. Regardless, any offer will be considered; just GM me. Thanks!

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wittdooley wrote:
I was finishing unpacking all the boxes from our move and realised I have a HUGE lot of World Of Warcraft: TCG cards that I want to get rid of. I would have sold it in my recent auction, but I completely forgot about it!

So here's what I'm offering:

One (1) 3200 count (I think, it may even be 5000 count) box chock full of cards including rares, commons, and uncommons from the first 5 sets.

A starter box from the following starter sets with used, self-constructed decks:

Death Knight
Drums of War
Dark Portal
March of the Legion
Heroes of Azeroth

The following raid decks, without loot packs (although, I'm fairly certain the loot from the packs is in the large count box):

Molten Core
Magtheridon's Lair
Onyxia's Lair
Black Temple

I'll also throw in anything else WoW TCG related I can find.

I'm really looking for a uneven trade on your part (I'd like to get rid of this stuff) and maybe someone that'd be willing to spring for half the shipping since the box is going to be heavy. Regardless, any offer will be considered; just GM me. Thanks!

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.