Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, my name is Wilhelm Fitzpatrick, and I am the events manager for Dragonflight XXX, which will be held August 7-9th, at the Hilton Hotel in Bellevue, WA. Dragonflight is the premiere convention for tabletop gaming in the Seattle area, now celebrating its 30th anniversary.

The convention is just over a month away, and we're really looking for folk who would be willing to volunteer to host board game events (euro, ameritrash, wargames, abstracts, as you like it!) Even one event will help, and remember, the way to make sure that the con has the kind of games you want to play is to step up and run some of them.

If that is not incentive enough, for every time block (2.5 hours) worth of events you run, you get a raffle ticket to win some of the thousands of dollars worth of vendor donated prizes we have. And 6 time blocks worth (15 hours) gets your admission to the con refunded.

If you can help out, head on over to:

http://www.dragonflight.org/reg/

...create an account and start submitting events.

If you submit an event by this Friday, it'll be included in our pre-con brochure. If you make it in by July 24th, it'll be listed in the main brochure at the con.

If you have questions, you can contact the coordinators for each of the event categories at the following addresses:

boardgames2009@dragonflight.org
wargames2009@dragonflight.org

...or for general questions or events not fitting a category, contact me at:

events2009@dragonflight.org

I look forward to seeing you all at Dragonflight XXX!

-Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
Dragonflight 2009 Events Manager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We're down to the wire here. The deadline for event submissions to appear in our printed program is less than a week away (July 23rd). If you've ever thought about running an event at Dragonflight, please step on over to:

http://www.dragonflight.org/reg/

...and submit it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.