Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, especially Adam,

would there be a possibility to have a translated (by me) ruleset laid-out the same as the original english one and then uploaded here for the users' convenience?

I mean for a language that will probably never be considered for GE (due to it not being any significant market for which the game could ever be potentialy localized, given that GE is not a mass-market game).

And I mean Slovak for that matter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are available online and several people have posted translations here already. So it seems to me that there really shouldn't be an issue.

Just make sure that you don't leave out the credits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
The rules are available online and several people have posted translations here already. So it seems to me that there really shouldn't be an issue.

Just make sure that you don't leave out the credits.

Yes, I am not concerned primarily for the translation itself (as I think Adam would not oppose to spread the word into another language ), I am mainly asking if the original layout from the english rules could be re-used (probably not by me, but if Adam would share....)...

Ah, I take it back - saw the Polish rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Slovak translation ready now, starting the layout phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.