Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Fox
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quick question...

I was trying to get the flow of this game. When you have figures (pilgrim,bar, ship) on an undeveloped square on the board....and then that square becomes discovered (and there are no other available undiscovered squares)....what happens to that figure exactly?
Do you just take it off the board and put on the card that produced it (off board) in the first place? Can you use it later if another undiscovered square comes up? thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I see that this is your first forum post. I haven't played the game but this question is in the wrong place. But not to worry.

The link for the game page is here.

Have a look at the rules forum and if you don't find your answer there repost your question.

Hope this helps

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vikings wrote:
I was trying to get the flow of this game. When you have figures (pilgrim,bar, ship) on an undeveloped square on the board....and then that square becomes discovered (and there are no other available undiscovered squares)....what happens to that figure exactly?

You can't delevop a tile as long as there are any figures on it. Move them first; if you're unable to do that within the rules (for example, a barn may never be moved), you can't develop this tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Fox
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, ....thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.