BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Looking for Gamers in Western Mass rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Guidetti
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello, I'm a 25 year old male gamer in the Greater Springfield area of western Mass. I'm looking to join or start a gaming group. I'm open to just about anything, RPGs, board games, miniatures or card games.

I have a wide assortment of games and materials to start a group and have had experience with several various games. If anyone is close to my area I'd be interested in hearing from you, thanks.

I'm particularly interested in pen and paper RPGs such as Dungeons & Dragons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Richter
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You do know about Greenfield Games on Main Street, Greenfield, yes? That is a bit of a drive from Springfield, but there should be some gamers there (I moved away from the WMass area many moons ago but there is usually a thriving game scene there). There is also the Worlds Apart gaming co-op on the main street in Amherst (to the left of CVS on N. Pleasant maybe) under the Papa Gino's. You should be able to scare up some gamers either of those places.
Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you checked out Lost Harbor Games in Westfield? They have a monthly board game night. Their next one is this Saturday, from 6:00pm to whenever. If you come, maybe I'll meet you there. They also run a number of Magic: the Gathering events, but I don't go to those. I escaped the clutches of Magic when I graduated college.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Guidetti
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Unfortunately I work on the weekends, so it's hard for me to make time during those days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a Brazilian gamer who's just moved to Amherst. Let me know if you're still looking for players.
regards,
Glauco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GothikOrk wrote:
Unfortunately I work on the weekends, so it's hard for me to make time during those days.

Lost Harbor now does Thursday night boardgaming too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.