Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
How much are the promo figures selling for these days?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
How much have you got?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

eBay research is your friend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
wytefang wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

eBay research is your friend.

I looked there has been no recently completed auctions for any of them. T&T has a nerak fo $120.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
I have one extra each of the promos (nerak I have 2) and I am trying to establish the value for trade/sale purposes. Am I better to sell them as a set?

I also have an extra set of the Flag barers and have the same question? better of individualy or as a set?

I've had offers for individual promos/ flag barrers and have been dragging my feet.... Analysis paralysis.... (that means you Wytefang ).

I guess what is the best *honest* opion about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gresch
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I looked there has been no recently completed auctions for any of them. T&T has a nerak fo $120.whistle

Since when is T&T considered accurate real market value?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a matter of supply and demand. Supply you've got, demand is dependent on who you're trading with. If your trader is a hardcore fan he will be more willing to trade at a higher value, a casual player won't be so inclined. As the HeroScape promos have no value except what the market will bear. As for the T&T Nerak sale for $120, check back in a month and it will still be there. That sales technique is basically fishing for idiots, leave it there until someone with more money than sense comes along ...

Basically, there is no hard fast answer to your inquiry.

As for sets or singles? Selling sets is better if you need cash right now, selling singles are better for getting more cash value out of the product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
mana_farm wrote:
Quote:

Since when is T&T considered accurate real market value?

Hence the....whistle We need an emoticon for sarcasm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
Malechi wrote:
It is a matter of supply and demand. Supply you've got, demand is dependent on who you're trading with. If your trader is a hardcore fan he will be more willing to trade at a higher value, a casual player won't be so inclined. As the HeroScape promos have no value except what the market will bear. As for the T&T Nerak sale for $120, check back in a month and it will still be there. That sales technique is basically fishing for idiots, leave it there until someone with more money than sense comes along ...

Basically, there is no hard fast answer to your inquiry.

As for sets or singles? Selling sets is better if you need cash right now, selling singles are better for getting more cash value out of the product.

I apreciate the reply. Would a trade vaue around $45 be reasonable? Seem as best I can tell that is about what they go for. OTHER that T&T where they'd be $500,000.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Humphreys
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always check the completed listings on ebay.

To do this, go to advance search and click the completed listings option. (or just go here: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam... .) This requires an ebay login.

I just did this for Agent Skahen, and there were three recent auctions which sold for $38-45.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
Thank you I must have been doing something wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.