Popular Tags: [View All]
David Pontier
United States
Oak Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if there is a "copyright" on this type of message thread, and I'm not offering geek gold or asking for any, but I saw this "mistake" in an official game picture and so I wondered if anyone else would catch it.

If you don't want to spoil the fun for others, you can message me with your answer, otherwise just hide it in a spoiler below.

Something is wrong with this picture. Can you find it?

Edit: Looking more closely I see at least 4 mistakes (probably 5).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played once, so I don't know all of the possible violations, but I do see one:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Yellow and green have both taken damage, but they are still drawing their full set of five cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pontier
United States
Oak Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Erniepaul wrote:
I've only played once, so I don't know all of the possible violations, but I do see one:
Yellow and green have both taken damage, but they are still drawing their full set of five cards.

I actually missed that one.

Okay, I guess this will turn into how many mistakes can we find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Also only played once. Still ...
* Not sure if I read it well (it is a bit unclear) but it looks like Black played Left 5, Right 4, Brake 4. If that is correct, he couldn't have finished his turn in the position where he is now.

* Blue is much more readable. Left 4, Right 5, Brake 2. The same; he cannot have finished his move in the position he is now.

Edit: Added spoiler tags
Edit2: Added correct spoiler tags

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't the START track be placed so that Lane 1 is closest to the inside of the first turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pontier
United States
Oak Forest
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Whymme wrote:
Also only played once. Still ...
* Not sure if I read it well (it is a bit unclear) but it looks like Black played Left 5, Right 4, Brake 4. If that is correct, he couldn't have finished his turn in the position where he is now.

* Blue is much more readable. Left 4, Right 5, Brake 2. The same; he cannot have finished his move in the position he is now.

Edit: Added spoiler tags
Edit2: Added correct spoiler tags

Green and Yellow have the same problem, however, it is conceivable that it is someone's turn and they simply haven't moved their sled yet. But that doesn't explain the other three. Only red is in a legal position based on his seld cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Piqsid wrote:
Green and Yellow have the same problem, however, it is conceivable that it is someone's turn and they simply haven't moved their sled yet. But that doesn't explain the other three. Only red is in a legal position based on his seld cards.

Right. Hadn't checked green, and missed Yellow. Only looked at drift, not at speed.

Oh, and I wonder if the difference in place between black and yellow is even possible within the game. But I cannot be bothered to think about it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.