Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I always get the turkey leg and then regret it. It's just too much. I think I'd prefer two churros for the same price...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose the common thread is that they are HEAPS PUNK MATE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just unfortunate that the warped tour sucks... Although, yes, and so is arguing with the idiots at the PETA booth.

Why do you have 17 year old kids running a booth that have no background info on your organization?

One reason might be that you are ashamed of your organizations hypocritical actions and stances!

The other is that no self respecting adult wants to be a part of that trash organization anymore.

Edit: Fixed some mistakes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:
Sidewynnder wrote:
It's just unfortunate that the warped tour sucks... Although, yes, and so is arguing with the idiots at the PETA booth.

Why do you have 17 year old kids running a booth that have no background info on your organization?

One reason might be that you are ashamed of your organizations hypocritical actions and stances!

The other is that no self respecting adult wants to be a part of that trash organization anymore.

Edit: Fixed some mistakes

I wouldn't call PETA hypocritical. If anything, they are consistent about their belief that animals are as important, if not more, than people.

And yeah, most of warped tour sucks these days. Way too much emo. But it was the only show Less Than Jake was playing in my town this year. Plus Big D, Streetlight, Anti-Flag (like the music, hate their support of PETA), Ataris, and Bad Religion (although I didn't see them cause they were playing same time as Big D and I needed to get skankin to some ska)

I certainly would. In fact, their 2008 report filed with the Virgina Department of Agriculture and Consumer services showed that they killed 95% of the animals they took in.

The VP has diabetes and to treat it she uses, you guessed it, insulin! How was that developed? Animal testing! If PETA is completely against any form of animal testing, you would think their VP wouldn't use products tested on animals.

But that is just a few of the many problems with PETA.

And yes, there is some good music at the warped tour. However, I have found that recently the bands that make it to my area don't outweigh the cost and probable scheduling problems. However, Big D, Streetlight, and Bad Religion would all be fun to see. I am glad you had fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.