Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarrod Nelson
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, I have a good idea how Encounter Markers work normally, but in Road to Legend there is a map where I'm not sure what to do with them; May 10 The Ancient Library has 10 Encounter Markers, but no description as to what they mean.

Can anyone tell me what to do if I get this map in the campaign? I just bought Road to Legend, so maybe I just skipped over something in the rules.

Thanks,
Nelson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Massey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game in front of me, so I'm guessing here. Have you checked the corresponding dungeon card? Usually, the special rules are listed there, not in the rulebook where the maps are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knarr
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, it's on the dungeon cards. I know because I did the same mistake , it's something that solves itself once you actually play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ger Lam
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
yep, it's on the dungeon card.

we had that level a short time ago...

the sorcerer is almost immortal, in that he always respawns at beginning of overlord turn-killing him won't open the door.

However, on every encounter marker, (ending your turn?) allows you to roll 2 dice.
If both are surges, congrats, the door is unlocked. for the last marker, you don't need to roll, it's automatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Nelson
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot everyone; since I'm just reading through everything some things are really confusing still. I guess our first set of dungeons will explain everything.

THANKS AGAIN!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.