Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How much assembly will be required with the miniatures?

If any-- what kind of assembly?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chase

Montana
msg tools
mb
For the figures in the booster packs there is no assembly required, they are fully pre-painted. The same is true for all uncommon+ figures in the Starter Game and OP Boosters. The common figures in the Starter Game and Army Packs are on an injection sprue and need to be removed with an X-acto blade or side cutters. Shields need to be attached to figures which are holding them. They snap on, though I might recommend using some CA glue for added strength. There are a small number of figures that have an arm that needs to be attached (snap-on as well). This is done so that the characters can maintain high levels of detail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. That doesn't sound so bad. I have a bit of a shake in my hands-- it makes most miniature assembly beyond me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the Han figures don't snap on so much like the Calvary with the flags for example. The easiest thing is to get some plastic model glue (Gale Force Nine) and put some on cardboard and then dip the bit into it carefully. Then position the piece and press an area that has no glue on it for a few seconds (so you don't have to rip a fig on your finger).

Fairly simple process that does not require pinning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.