Game Artisans of Canada Member
My Best Bud Parker 2004-2016
* When drawing Ares or Land Trophy cards from the Fate deck, instead of automatically playing them to their respective face-up piles, players may secretly hold them in hand, respecting a 4 Fate card hand limit. No Warrior card is drawn when the cards are added to hand.
* Instead of taking one of the usual turn actions, a player may play an Ares or Land Trophy card from hand to their normal face-up piles and draw a face-down Warrior card.
* If a player has more than 4 Fate cards in hand at the end of his turn and chooses to discard an Ares or Land Trophy card from hand, the card is placed on its normal face-up pile and a face-down Warrior card is drawn as usual.
* After playing an Ares or Land Trophy card, if there are both face-up Ares and Land piles, a Battle occurs on the player's turn.
* In additional to the normal end conditions, if the Fate deck is exhausted and there is no Land card to battle over at the end of a player's turn, the game ends.
* During scoring, subtract 2 victory points for every Ares or Land Trophy card remaining in hand.
* All other game rules remain the same.