Hide
7 Posts

Attack! Deluxe Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Extra colors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
burton loupee
msg tools
Any chance that we will get a new printing of the extra colors? The only color that I managed to get ahold of was white. I've looked into painting pieced but haven't found a good solution. Believe it or not we actually have played games where we've run out of colors and had to use Risk pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than painting the white ones, I'm not sure. But what I'm responding to is that you state you've had games where you use ALL of the minis provided on a couple of occasions... really? Wow... I was thinking about taking one unit from each color I have for another game - thinking that there will always be enough - but I haven't played the new Deluxe rules and after your statement, I'm not sure. How often did this happen? And were you playing with the new rules? wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beto _
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro / Salvador
RJ / BA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think you can more units at the eagle site
i dont remember attack figures was available
and dont known how the deluxe and the previous
one match . but i believe that it can fix your problem
just dig a little at the site

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are in the process of ordering extra plastic colors (black and white) for our webstore. I expect these to arrive in late summer.

I will let you all know when we have something ready to go. (possibly a 7-8 player expansion?)

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
burton loupee
msg tools
The issue with painting the white figures, or even tan is that I don't want to lose detail and I haven't found a paint that somebody was confidant wouldn't chip off. The tank turrets and guns are the main issue there.
We found a variation that works online for our group. We have been using threaded turns and have twice had 9 people playing. Had to get creative. The Roman numeral Risk pieces work well. We had each of the four numbers represent one of the different unit types and then had a second color for the water units. Otherwise we've used coins for a player. And Monopoly pieces for the capitols.

I am very excited to at least be able to get the black pieces. They had availible White, Black, Purple and Yellow. I was probably the last person to try to order those. They were still listed on their site, but they were unable to complete my order. Have to be fast in a big city I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
burton loupee
msg tools
Just had my deluxe ex. come in today. FYI, don't toss out the shipping box before digging out the dice. The box is shrink-wrapped and the dice are just floating around the peanuts.
I just flipped through the instructions. The very first thing I noticed is that some of the pieces in the manual are colored black, purple, I think even orange. I just want to make sure that the regular deluxe (not the webkit) does not include those colors.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

Sounds like some bad color bleed in the rulebook. sorry about that.

The basic colors are only used in the kit (red, blue, grey, green, tan, brown)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.