Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Small World is currently on sale for $35.99 at http://www.coolstuffinc.com/

Not a huge savings, but it's a popular game and it never hurts to save a couple of bucks. Added to their $100 free shipping threshold, might be a good time to buy for those of us who are on the fence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that a sale? It's less than 30% off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting...when I ordered it from them on 5/20/09, it was 34.99. I don't think it was even marked as "sale".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Of course it is, because I payed $39.99 for it on coolstuff yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jimenez
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I also paid $39.99 but back on 6/29. But it kind of like getting punched in the nads - it hurts whether it was last week or yesterday.

This confirms why I suck at things like gambling, stock market, deciding when to date or stay single, etc.

On the bright side, that's 5 bucks closer to next coolstuff reward level than I would be otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Headed up to Orlando in the next few weeks. Hopefully they will still have this in stock at a decent price...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
mgamer72 wrote:
I also paid $39.99 but back on 6/29. But it kind of like getting punched in the nads - it hurts whether it was last week or yesterday.

A four dollar difference in price is "like getting punched in the nads" to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
mgamer72 wrote:

:what:

Actually, he allows people to punch him in the nads for $4 a shot, so this equivalency makes perfect sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jimenez
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I'm inferring that you're questioning my cheapness. Apparently 4 bucks means more to me than you - I could have bought some needed CCG rares with 4 bucks. I'm cool with that. I can't help knowing that the game is now cheaper so soon from my purchase causes a bit of a sting to me. Now I'm not going to buy a 2nd copy just to "average price" better but every dollar means something to me.

I hope it's not inferred that I have any ill feelings with coolstuff - I am pleased with their service. I'm just referring to my luck. It's my luck that I'll be on the fence for forever (relative to other users), finally get the game, only to have it drop a short time later.

I was just adding to Brent's comment, with some supposed-to-be extreme sarcasm. I'm not planning on bringing the "4 dollar collection plate punch me in the nads" event to the next bgg.con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that Small World is currently being reprinted and is out of stock at most distributors.

With that in mind, having the game in stock at any price (retail or less) would be a hot deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Osirus wrote:
cbs42 wrote:
mgamer72 wrote:

Actually, he allows people to punch him in the nads for $4 a shot, so this equivalency makes perfect sense.

Anyone have change for a five?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Times are tough...you can punch me for $3 or 1 Microbadge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i could use the money as well. Punch me for $2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colls
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taxers spoke truly; I hadn't seen Small World in stock elsewhere, so I really appreciate the OP's heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.