New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.arcanelegions.com/op.htm

12 scenarios a year - 1 per month

*Each scenario consists of 3 campaigns which will run over a 4 week period

*Each campaign will have unique OP Booster Packs similar to regular AL Boosters

*Each OP Booster Pack will contain 4-5 painted figures, formation cards and participation prizes

*Also included will be unique scenario banners which mount to a flagpole that holds 12 banners and inserts into the hole in the formation bases

*OP boosters will retail for $8.00 each and will be packed out the same as regular cases of AL boosters - 3 bundles of 8 boosters, representing the 3 different monthly campaigns (vs. the 3 different factions in a standard case)

I really wish I could get to GenCon to try the game out. It looks interesting, and I suspect I could get my group into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chase

Montana
msg tools
mb
This is just an early overview, and has been revised-
http://www.arcanelegions.com/organized_play.html

The league will consist of 12 campaigns a year (one per month).

Each campaign consists of three scenarios that will run over a four-week period (except December, which will have one scenario).

Each scenario will consist of eight League Booster Packs (one per player), scenario rules, terrain, and victory banner.

Each League Booster will cost $6 and contain four painted figures (one figure from each faction and a mercenary figure), three formation base unit cards, one victory card, and one participation banner.

At the end of a campaign, banners will be awarded for overall winner, runner-up, scenario winner, and Fellowship winner. Banners can be inserted into formation bases to display victories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So there will be 288 unique boosters in a year?

Umm.. wow. That is a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chase

Montana
msg tools
mb
If a player took part in every event there would be a total of 34 boosters (3 boosters a month for 11 months, December only has one scenario so there is only one booster to purchase).

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, ok, that makes more sense.

It is an interesting idea. I hope a store within reasonable distance is going to give this a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do we get our FLGS to participate in this?

When is it scheduled to start?

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.