Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at some 'Weird' Microbadges a few months ago - two stood out as being interesting - I Only Want To Protect Cute Animals and I Never Make Misteaks. When I went looking to purchase them last week they had disappeared.

How can you purchase a Microbadge that once was but is no longer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
da pyrate wrote:
I was looking at some 'Weird' Microbadges a few months ago - two stood out as being interesting - I Only Want To Protect Cute Animals and I Never Make Misteaks. When I went looking to purchase them last week they had disappeared.

How can you purchase a Microbadge that once was but is no longer?

At the moment there is no microbadge admin. So, at least for near term, I am afraid that the answer is going to be "you can't." Several posts have indicated that there is work going on behind the scene wrt microbadges. When that gets sorted out, you can probably make a request to bring those designs out of the graveyard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
If they had at least one own and you could somehow figure out one of them, you might find them, go to their profile, click on the microbadge, then when it shows owners, it might still have the buy button.

hey, it could happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mb
Re:
Yes, I noticed right now that my microbadge designs with no owners (namely "Grace Kelly fan" and "Ingrid Bergman fan") no longer show up.

It would seem that they decided to take down all of the unbought microbadges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vetinari7878 wrote:

It would seem that they decided to take down all of the unbought microbadges.

No, that would be a little too bold...

Joe removed some unloved badges from time to time... I believe a badge had a minimum of 4 months before it became vulnerable. Sometimes they survived longer.
Game badges are normally pretty save, they didn't get removed unless because of a 'better' (as in 'more chance to get purchased') badge that replaced it.
When there's a new mb admin, things and rules might change, I guess...

Note to admins: anything moving there? We would like to be able to design badges again...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mb
garion wrote:
Note to admins: anything moving there? We would like to be able to design badges again...

Seconded...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Nies
United States
Keizer
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So moved...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.