Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Sallot
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Norfolk, VA for 8 weeks on business and have the weekends free. Anyone out there?

Cheers,

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are here. Though we don't normally play wargames you can check out our website.

http://www.tidewaterstrategygroup.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J

Mt Crawford
Virginia
msg tools
I think someone once told me there is a wargame group down the road in Richmond. Maybe PM edarden?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group, ODMS (Old Dominion Military Society) meets in Hampton every week just about- except during major miniatures shows like Historicon. Here's the site, which has the address:

http://odms-club.com/

Lots of miniatures gaming, occasional Euros, and some traditional wargaming.

You can find gaming there every week typically Thursday-Sunday, and it's a great group of guys. Sometimes as many as 20 people show up.

There's a very active Yahoo Group associated with "The Hangar" and ODMS where we plan events / games.

Come by anytime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sallot
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all

Any highlights for this weekend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all excited there, I thought you were talking about the original Norfolk: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve,

Actually, this weekend happens to be our monthly game day. We usually have in the neighborhood of 20-25 folks show-up from 12p to 12a (times approximate) for a full day of mostly euro-gaming but also some classic and the occasional light (by grognard standards) wargames.

If this would be of interest to you, let me know and I can GM you the details.

David
TSG Secretary/Treasurer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve,

I think some guys are running a game of Sword and Flame (minis) tonight. I'll be there basing and flocking about 200 WWII US infantry in prep for Historicon. I'm not sure what games are going on this weekend, but there's sure to be something. I'd suggest joining the Yahoo group and introducing yourself for the lastest news/planned games, or just stop by when you can. See you soon.

And David / Brad, maybe our two clubs could get together sometime. You guys are welcome to stop by anytime for some good gaming.

Byron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.