RM
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm a little confused about the second type of tasks

Quote:
The task with animals in a field represent tasks that require a player to corral the combination of animals on the card. If successful, the player scores the number within the sunflower for each matching combination

For example, if the card shows 2 sheep and 2 black sheep:

1) Do I have to have exactly 2 Sheep + 2 Black Sheep to get the bonus? or can I have, for example, 2 Sheep + 2 Black Sheep + 1 Horse and win it anyway?

2) If I have 4 Sheep + 4 Black Sheep, do I get the bonus twice?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For question #1 you could have any number and types of animals as long as you at least have two white sheep and two black sheep. Otherwise, you might not score many points with only having just those four sheep.

Question #2 is also a yes as it is like the animal set cards for the regular game where you get +6 for each full set of animals so two full sets of two white and two black sheep (4 of each) earns you the bonus twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.