Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
27 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Twincest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
Avatar
mb
DDJ was right- RSP is turning into a cesspool.....


But its NOT MY FAULT, David!



Darilian
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
S stands for Sex, not Stupid
17 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Cason
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
BagpipeDan wrote:
S stands for Sex, not Stupid


"S"cience has also been suggested.

I think I am in the majority in saying that less "S"ex would be better in this forum.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Cason
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
DarthXaos wrote:
Wrayman wrote:
"S"cience has also been suggested.


Science is already covered, because Religion has made Science Political.

I don't think we can blame religion for the politicization of science.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lebanon
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
I'm wondering if the guys who voted "hot" have a sister or not? Just interested. I have a sister who's pretty hot but the idea of sex with her is just uh, about as awkward as envisioning sex with a sea turtle or something. So, 2 twin sisters? I think that even if they were the hottest chicks on earth I'd still feel like I'm in bed with two fucking sea turtles.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lebanon
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
DarthXaos wrote:
AT 22 wrote:
I'm wondering if the guys who voted "hot" have a sister or not? Just interested. I have a sister who's pretty hot but the idea of sex with her is just uh, about as awkward as envisioning sex with a sea turtle or something. So, 2 twin sisters? I think that even if they were the hottest chicks on earth I'd still feel like I'm in bed with two fucking sea turtles.


Not YOUR sister. Unrelated to you, but related to each other.


Yeah I get that, but they're still sea turtles to each other even if you may not feel it if you don't happen to have a hot sister yourself, but I know I would.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrayman wrote:
I think I am in the majority in saying that less "S"ex would be better in this forum.

I disagree, but I think that less of DarthXaos' opinions on sex would be better in this forum.
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoe on the other foot, I'm a male. And I am an Identical twin.

I would not feel comfortable with my junk being nude and anywhere near the same room my brother is in, let alone being in the same gal.

Hell, with my junk being fully clothed, I'm not 100% settled with the idea of being in the same room with my brother when at least one of us is being even partially amorous with a woman.

8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As an aside, why do people call it "junk"?

Mine works perfectly well, thank you!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I cannot believe that half of the respondents failed to find sex with twin hotties to be right up there with ice cold beer and fast motorcycles.

Don't you guys ever look at internet porn? Sadly, most of you weren't around to know the Baker sisters back in Texas in the 60's either. If you had been then you'd understand what the 50% of us who answered correctly understand.

Yeow!!!!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I just finished reading a book on Attic Greek Comic Obscenity. Here are some suggestions:

"tail" (Greek peos, Latin penis)
"fig tree" (Greek suke)
"mallow stalk" (Greek: amorgis)
"oar" (Greel: pedalion)
"dog" (Greek: kuon)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SH W
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
I cannot believe that half of the respondents failed to find sex with twin hotties to be right up there with ice cold beer and fast motorcycles.


But somehow whenever I think about twin hotties, I think about sea turtles.

I blame Ashley and Mary-Kate.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
I cannot believe that half of the respondents failed to find sex with twin hotties to be right up there with ice cold beer and fast motorcycles.

I equated the three, and still voted "not."
Everybody here knows my love for the pronographic arts. Hell, I have a graduate degree in them. But none of the real incestuous porn (sisters, mother-daughter) I've seen has been anything but cringe-inspiring.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
tommynomad wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
I cannot believe that half of the respondents failed to find sex with twin hotties to be right up there with ice cold beer and fast motorcycles.

I equated the three, and still voted "not."
Everybody here knows my love for the pronographic arts. Hell, I have a graduate degree in them. But none of the real incestuous porn (sisters, mother-daughter) I've seen has been anything but cringe-inspiring.


Oddly enough, I'm neither a connoisseur of or even a real fan of porn. Probably has something to do with where I grew up and the easy access to it as a teen.

I suspect though that as high as 90% of men (at least those with a functional libido) would probably walk away from something like the Baker girls I referenced with a new found appreciation of that particular sexual twist. Guys can poo-poo it all they want when it's just talk... but put most of them in a real live setting like this and my bet would be the disdain would rapidly become enthusiasm.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
I think the "S" stand for "Sandy" Vagina's here on BGG.
3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrayman wrote:
DarthXaos wrote:
Wrayman wrote:
"S"cience has also been suggested.


Science is already covered, because Religion has made Science Political.

I don't think we can blame religion for the politicization of science.


I'm so confused by this response...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Redbeardin84 wrote:
Shoe on the other foot, I'm a male. And I am an Identical twin.

I would not feel comfortable with my junk being nude and anywhere near the same room my brother is in, let alone being in the same gal.

Hell, with my junk being fully clothed, I'm not 100% settled with the idea of being in the same room with my brother when at least one of us is being even partially amorous with a woman.



Is that because when he gets cut you feel pain, etc?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Don't you guys ever look at internet porn? Sadly, most of you weren't around to know the Baker sisters back in Texas in the 60's either. If you had been then you'd understand what the 50% of us who answered correctly understand.


And for those of you not around West Virginia in the late 20's 30's there was the Murphy Sisters... YOWZA!

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
Avatar
mb
Sign me up for Double Trouble. These gals ushered in my nascent interest in ladies... But when I think about it, it's not so much them getting it on with each other that's the attraction, it's just twice as much cuteness.



Hmm. Maybe I should give it some more thought...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Intres
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Been there, done that, still have the videotape...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.