Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Different versions of Agricola rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Carlton
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to pick up a copy of Agricola with one corner of the box torn for the bargain price of... absolutely nothing. lucky me

Anyway it had been lying around for a while and I had a weird feeling I might be playing an outdated version based on some session reports. I know there have been a few corrections and clarifications to the occupations and improvement cards but has there been an English version that completely changed some of the action spaces etc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been no changes to the boards, so you're good. Remember to flip the board the right side up depending on the game (Family or Advanced). Finally, the complete list of card changes are here: http://www.zmangames.com/boardgames/files/agricola/Agricola_... .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually there was a change to the family side of the board. Cannot remember what exactly it was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No there wasn't.

You are thinking about the German version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Cassidy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Like you said, there are just corrections and clarifications. Nothing has been significantly changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.