Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
"OVER THE LINE!!!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this for the first time tonight, and I think I may have missed something in the rules.

I played as the Communications Officer. We used the CD, but I also kept the card in front of me that detailed the events of the mission. This meant I was able to warn the team of upcoming card trading, card drawing, and radio silences.

I suspect this was not what the designer had in mind, but I can't see anything in the rules determining one way or the other. I doubt it would have made much difference - we only won 1 out of the 4 games.

Apologies if this has already been addressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
You should use the card only to check if you added every threat after the track has finished playing.

Alternatively if you do not have a cd player / pc available you could have a player read the card's events at the specific times. However this player should not play as a crew member!

This all is in the rules somewhere. Haven't got them with me right now to give you a specific quote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Richard is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.