Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Johnny's blitz ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can Johnny use his Blitz ability on a zombie in the square where his move action ends?

In other words: Can he, if adjacent to a zombie and he rolls a 1, move unto the zombie and fight it in the move phase as well as in the fight phase? Or can he only blitz if he has enough movement left to carry on with his move?

Cheers

Lublang
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lublang wrote:
Can Johnny use his Blitz ability on a zombie in the square where his move action ends?

In other words: Can he, if adjacent to a zombie and he rolls a 1, move unto the zombie and fight it in the move phase as well as in the fight phase? Or can he only blitz if he has enough movement left to carry on with his move?

Cheers

Lublang


So in your example Johnny starts in a space by himself, rolls a 1 for movement, and decides to move into a space occupied by a Zombie. If this is the case, there's no blitz as his movement would end there and he'd Fight that Zombie only once.

If he rolled a 3, then he would be able to blitz the Zombie, and if he fails to kill it, move one space away, then come back and Fight it a second time.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an interesting idea. Along these lines, if Johnny is next to the zombie and rolls a 6, he could "blitz" that zombie 3 times. Might be desirable if he's got a meat cleaver or something and the zombie is significant (plague carrier, hero, etc).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sappington wrote:
This is an interesting idea. Along these lines, if Johnny is next to the zombie and rolls a 6, he could "blitz" that zombie 3 times. Might be desirable if he's got a meat cleaver or something and the zombie is significant (plague carrier, hero, etc).



And that was exactly what happened! Johnny had a meatcleaver and faith and next to him was Becky as a zombie hero. That fed off the discussion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
SPARTAN VI wrote:

So in your example Johnny starts in a space by himself, rolls a 1 for movement, and decides to move into a space occupied by a Zombie. If this is the case, there's no blitz as his movement would end there and he'd Fight that Zombie only once.

If he rolled a 3, then he would be able to blitz the Zombie, and if he fails to kill it, move one space away, then come back and Fight it a second time.



This is correct.

- Jason
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.