Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Farhaven
United States
Mill Creek
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A while back I bought a MTG 5th Edition Booster Box. I figured I might get back into the game, but the free time never materialized. At this point I'm looking to sell or trade the box. I have shucked the boosters and sleeved the cards, but they're the same cards you'd get with the box. I'll also throw in a few other cards I found around the apartment as a bonus, so the lot includes more than the 1080 cards in the booster box. In fact, I'll include the two long art-painted card boxes I have with it.

The average selling price seems to be close to $150. I think I paid a little over $100 for the booster box. I'm willing to accept a little less than that if I can find a good home for them. Is anyone interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem lies in the fact that many of the cards in 5th edition haven't held much value ("11th" edition (m2010) is about to come out). Most of the "good" rares are still only pulling about $5 even just for nostalgia, but even than that list is small (Howling Mine, City of Brass, Mana Vault, Disk, Armageddon).

Of those that are worth more:

Ball Lightning just got reprinted so there is renewed interest, $10
Birds Of Paradise $10-12
Wrath Of God $10 and dropping, as it's not being reprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.