Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wondering lately if FFG was going to do any new LCGs and low and behold it looks like they've got a Warhammer LCG coming out. Was curious if anyone had seen this and had a chance to play it at any of the conventions. Looks pretty cool. There is questing, building an army, building a kingdom, a small bit of resource management (maybe just money?), and of course lots if fighting.

I've never played any Warhammer games, but this one looks pretty fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Orr
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
I hunger!!!
badge
Galactus wants to know if you have been Naughty or Nice
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the LCG format is great and really looking forward to more news on this.

Maybe they will also do one in the 40k setting.

Go FFG!

-Brett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Boivin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played any of FFG LCG games, but I definitely will try this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scratches wrote:
I've been wondering lately if FFG was going to do any new LCGs and low and behold it looks like they've got a Warhammer LCG coming out. Was curious if anyone had seen this and had a chance to play it at any of the conventions. Looks pretty cool. There is questing, building an army, building a kingdom, a small bit of resource management (maybe just money?), and of course lots if fighting.

I've never played any Warhammer games, but this one looks pretty fun.

It's been in playtest mode for the last few months, and thusly isn't out yet. I'm not sure the release date, though it's likely on the press release (or a general guesstimate at least). I'd say at the very least they may have some preview at GenCon. Eric Lang is a fantastic designer and I know he's been working hard on this one. If it's anything like Call Of Cthulhu, everyone is in for a treat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.