Subject: Review for Ramses on Ratgeberspiel (in German) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
found the first - to my knowledge - review for Ramses pyramid by Herrn Knizia on ratgeberspiel.de. The link is:

http://ratgeberspiel.de/spieltests/kinderspiele/ramses-pyram...

Google translate works quite well. Their conclusion is (according to Google translate) that the game is "simply brilliant" and not only children will enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Collins
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Link doesn't work for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willco wrote:
Link doesn't work for me.

Link fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on new findings. e.g. "roll a 3 to defeat the mummy / ramses" I think the review at ratgeberspiel was VERY optimistic. I cant help but think it is a roll and move that is hidden in a lot of Lego chrome. Take away the Lego and it is a bad game. Waste of money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it with high hopes, looked at the rules and was utterly disappointed. Indeed merely a roll-and-move under Lego coating.

I never played it, and changed my plans: I will not buy any further Lego games, at least not from the current series. Who knows, maybe the next ones are more ambitious in the "actual gameplay" category.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.