Popular Tags: [View All]
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow I lost the ability to see specifically where people are from when I mouse over their flag... I just get the country, whereas I used to get the state or city or whatever the user had entered. I don't know why I like this ability but I miss it. Does someone know what I did and how to reverse it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
skrebs wrote:
Somehow I lost the ability to see specifically where people are from when I mouse over their flag... I just get the country, whereas I used to get the state or city or whatever the user had entered. I don't know why I like this ability but I miss it. Does someone know what I did and how to reverse it?

It's not you - it's us. The mouse over text was removed - we're hoping this will be temporary. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
skrebs wrote:

It's not you - it's us. The mouse over text was removed - we're hoping this will be temporary. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-MMM

I hope so too, as it's a neat feature that I've missed. Thanks for the info though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Shiny!
badge
Talking Aviator says: “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I especially thank you for assuring me that I was not imagining that it used to be that way....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The lack of this is a real pain in the butt in math trades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.