Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Schwarz
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd seen Are You the Traitor? on the geek, so when I saw some people playing it at the meetup group, I wanted to try it. I mentioned this to the people playing, and one guy offered to give me his spot, because he wasn't enjoying it.

I sat down, looked at the character card, and saw that I was a Guard. Ok, I want to find the Traitor and protect the Keymaster. Only problem was that I'd joined in the middle of the round and hadn't heard the table talk. So I figure I'll try to help the Keymaster find the Good
Wizard.

I turn to the two Wizards and say, "So, which of you is the good wizard?"

"Why do you ask?" says the Wizard closer to me.

"Because I'm the Keymaster, and I need to point to one of you."

"Are you sure you're the Keymaster?"

"Yes, and I need to figure out who the Good Wizard is. Are you the Good Wizard?"

Immediately, the Wizard nearer to me points at me and says stop. I reveal that I'm a Guard. ninja Of course, that was the Evil Wizard. Good wins the round. All in 30 seconds after I sit down. It was awesome, with laughter all around.

Someone else won after the next round, but I definately enjoyed bluffing someone into making a false accusation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've never heard of or played this game, but I thought this was really clever. Playing the n00b card to snake the win, NICE! I had a good laugh, and this made my day a little brighter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Eskridge
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
very funny, very cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.