Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Make sure they aren't stuck together. That happens frequently. Flex the stack of cards back and forth and see if one "appears."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
We will move from victims to survivors and conquer as we go.
mbmb
Hi Loke,
welcome to BoardGameGeek.
Please contact Fantasy Flight Games or your retailer. They can supply you with the missing card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
We will move from victims to survivors and conquer as we go.
mbmb
NorseWiz wrote:
Okay, I'll contact FFG then as soon as I know which card I'm missing.

Do that. FFG have a great reputation for replacing missing or damaged parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you only had a missing card Loke, I've just opened my new box of Innsmouth Horror and all the personal stories are cut really badly. The artwork is all off centre so that there is a thick black border on one side and two corners are rounded off but the other two are squared off.They really do look a mess, it's not what I've come to expect from FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I was thinking of getting Innsmouth Exp. but one of my nephew's friends had a similar thing happen with his cards plus something wrong with the board. That put me off buying this expansion.

It could well be that a certain batch was affected....who knows !

I sometimes wonder if there should be more checks made before games are wrapped and then send off to distributers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
Somebody must have been having a bad-hair day or one of the GOO's knew the game was going to you. Everything I've bought has been complete and top notch.

Don't get me started on trying to get the cards laminated; although, Kinko's made good on their overlap mistakes and no harm was ultimately done.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
St. Mary's Hospital - You notice that a collection of patients in for some sort of skin condition share a loathsome commonanlity of appearance. Lose 1 Sanity, but gain 1 Clue token.

Woods - A gate and a monster appear!

Ye Olde Magick Shoppe - While discussing magic with Miriam Beecher, you mention a spell she doesn't know and is eager to learn! You may discard 1 Spell to draw 2 Unique Items. Choose 1 to keep, discarding the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Aubert
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NorseWiz wrote:
I'm posting the text from the three cards I have and wait (...)
Ye Olde Magick Shoppe - Upon discovering a severed - but twitching - hand, you find yourself trapped in an interminable time loop. You are delayed.
(...)

I guess someone in the design team watched too much 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Wineinger
United States
Wood River
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
You made it personal. All it did was buy you a little more pain than most.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hah, you're right! I wonder if it was a mummy hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NorseWiz wrote:
Just letting you know that I recieved the missing card today! FFG showed great support and service :-) I like those guys more and more.

Under 2 weeks to get cards through the fjords ! That is impressive .

Seriously, FFG customer service rocks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Bishop
United Kingdom
Bath
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hankroyd wrote:
I guess someone in the design team watched too much 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' ...

No such thing as too much Buffy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.