Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Burdett

Honeoye Falls
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to send out some love to the LnL folks -

- always incredibly responsive and friendly

- I received my copy of HoB this week, and I just can't get over how high the quality is. Everything is shiny, sturdy, and has the highest production values I've seen in any wargame. The scenario cards are fabulous - lots of background and historical detail.

My buddy and I are planning to get this on the table soon, but out of the box I'm just bowled over and wanted to share.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olivier revenu
France
urt
Pyrennees atlantiques
flag msg tools
designer
mb
thanks Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
>I need to send out some love to the LnL folks -

Thanks. Please rate the game. I'd like to see us get up to 30 ratings so we can see how we stack up against everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis E. Hernández

Puerto de Sagunto, Valencia, SPAIN
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff-n-jessa wrote:
- I received my copy of HoB this week, and I just can't get over how high the quality is. Everything is shiny, sturdy, and has the highest production values I've seen in any wargame. The scenario cards are fabulous - lots of background and historical detail.

I totally agree! I received the game today and the quality of its components is really superb. I have "Day of Heroes" from the previous year and "HoB" is greatly enhanced and improved regarding the graphic aspects at least. Wonderful counters, maps, etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur, this game is quite astounding in quality and presentation. I have other games in this series and this is the best yet. I look forward to Band of Heroes 2nd edition but more than that I really want to see Forgotten Heroes back in circulation.

Well done everyone at Lock n Load.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len Vandenberg
Canada
Petawawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wholeheartedly concur...the components are top notch. I know already that I like the system....can't wait to get into a few of the scenarios.
Well done LnL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis E. Hernández

Puerto de Sagunto, Valencia, SPAIN
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I have started playing, I have to admit a couple of drawbacks: the lesser is some maps being a little dark; the bigger, that counters are a little difficult to unpunchand many of them ended partially tore up or peeled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe Hock
Germany
Bamberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just reveived my copy yesterday and I must agree, never saw a quality like this. I couldn´t help but yelling around "what a great game, wow".
My collection sees all L´n´L games (besides Noville, but this is to be changed soon).
Especially the new map design is wonderful, now lying on the table the edges won´t be bending in the air anymore.
Mark, please keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.