Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: What Are The Black Numbered Chits For ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I may well have missed something regarding these numbers in the rule book, but I honestly cannot fathom out what those numbers are for.

Can someone tell me, please ?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
They're for making custom scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the web scenarios use them. You place (1-6) in each house face down then roll 1d6 at the beginning of the game and that's the # chit your looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Gosh, that is really a great idea. They cannot really be of any great significance if one misses them out completely when playing the board game though, unless "that" scenario is played.

What scenario would that be, please ?

Thanks Geek and Jake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/pdf/LNOE_WebScena...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elfrododumbo wrote:
Gosh, that is really a great idea. They cannot really be of any great significance if one misses them out completely when playing the board game though, unless "that" scenario is played.

What scenario would that be, please ?

Thanks Geek and Jake.

You might have noticed that there are several pieces included with the original game that don't have an immediate or apparent purpose: tractor, slime, bio-canisters, etc. Flying Frog and/or Jason Hill were gracious enough to throw a bunch of extra stuff in there that you can either use yourself to extend the game, or to be used along with a scenario they might later publish.

This way when they publish the scenario, all you have to do is download it, not buy extra pieces for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Yes, I was wondering about the extra pieces. I might try a few scenerios of my own after completing the main game and the expansion.

Well, have finished 3 scenarios and only will try to finish the rest by Sunday. After that, I will open the Expansion and see if the scenerios are more difficult....hope so.

I hope that they do publish further scenarios before I do laugh

I am a little disappointed that they did not add different levels of difficult to each scenerio, that would have been an incentive to come back and try to beat a harder level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Night on Earth: Growing Hunger adds a point system which will let you change the difficulty for which ever side you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Jake, you made my day. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.