Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I need some help. Does it matter at all the order in which you pick your three actions?

For example, can I choose to Build Units, Move/Battle with these units, & then Strategic Move these units?

Am I playing this correct?
Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't play in a long time, but IIRC (if i recall correctly), you CAN do actions in any order.

But I do have a question for you... what is this "Strategic Move" action? :O I don't recall that one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quoting the Attack! rulebook:

Strategic Move: Long distance move. Units may be moved from any region owned by the moving player to any other region that is also owned by the moving player and is connected by regions owned by the moving player. Movement across water can be blocked by the player who controls the seas. No battles may result from a strategic move.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.