Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pat Braun writes at the Spielbox forum about the different editions of Automobile::

"Zum anderen eine Phalanx Deluxe Version, die nicht nur in einer Holzbox präsentiert wird, sondern auch noch das ein oder andere "Schmankerl" enthält. Diese Version ist nur für absolute Liebhaber von "Automobile" gedacht und wird eine 200er Auflage sein."

"On the other hand a Phalanx Deluxe version, not only presented in a wooden box, but also with one or the other "goodie". This version is only thought for the hardcore fan of Automobile and limited to 200 copies."

Although this is no official statement, Pat Braun of Phalanx games should know what to write and not to write. So, we are all curious about the look of this one ...

Edit: Now here a "official statement" by Uli Blennemann of Phalanx Germany:

"Automobile wird in einer "normalen" Version erscheinen (Pappschachtel).

Zudem planen wir, das Spiel zusätzlich in Kleinstauflage in einer Holzschachtel anzubieten (die dann noch 1-2 andere, zusätzliche Elemente enthalten wird). Dies hängt aber von Preisen und Lieferzeiten ab; momentan bin ich jedoch zuversichtlich."

"Automobile will be published in a "standard" version (card board vox).

Additionally we plan to offer the game in a very limited edition in a wooden box (containing 1 - 2 other additional components). But this depends on prices and delivery periods; however, in the moment I am confident."

So, probably no different "look" of boards and bits - just a nicer box with one or two additional bits (cars ?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
We will move from victims to survivors and conquer as we go.
mbmb
I see...Eggertspiele's wooden box editions are spreading.
(Not that that's a bad thing...I own the deluxe editions of both Cuba and Castle for all seasons.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Martin Wallace's Totally Unrenamed Car Game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A Wallace game in a special box. Who would buy that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A final official statment about price (and probably more) can be expected mid-August, Uli Blennemann says in the thread mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.