Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent Appel
United States
Fairchild AFB
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As a subsriber to this Forum I've read a lot of talk lately about companies that will print cards for you (which is definitely a welcome option for anybody who like to make their own goodies for their games). The game I am currently working on is card-free however, and what I would really like to find is a company that can (hopefully for a reasonable price) print my gameboard onto a professional board material. Since the game also uses counters, it would be nice to have those printed onto cardboard and cutout as well.

Does anybody have any leads that might help me here?

To get an idea of the game (and to better understand what I need) check out the thread on the design forum: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/422094 or you can check out the games BGG entry here: Space!

Oh. And I'm always looking for more playtesters willing to print out and try the game!

-v

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Do you have dimensions, quantities, and a desired material? I know a local screenprinter that I can throw your way (I've been meaning to post about him here), but whether he's able to take on your project would depend on what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Appel
United States
Fairchild AFB
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gameboard is 7x7 inches 300 DPI. I also have counter sheets that are roughly 8x11, containing 20 double sided .5x.5 counters.

-v

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.