Popular Tags: [View All]
Fraser
Canada
Cranbrook
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow just got worked by HATE tonight. HATE had a total of 125 LP (X) and therefore does X (125) points of damage to player 1, right? I assume that the value of X is constant and does not change as his life points go down.

It was a 3 player game. I thought I was safe from the 125 points of damage as I was player #2 but player 1 played My Hero and diverted the damage to player 3 who then played the Human Shield and kindly diverted the damage to myself. Hard to live through 125 points of damage.

I guess that I'm just hoping we played it wrong somehow and I shouldn't have really had to die such an ignominious death.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You WERE playing it that it was whoever was Player 1 in the following round of combat, right? If not, great play; totally in the spirit of the game!...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Canada
Cranbrook
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
You WERE playing it that it was whoever was Player 1 in the following round of combat, right? If not, great play; totally in the spirit of the game!...

Yes, we were playing with Player 1 in the next round of combat. It didn't really make a difference though as it was a three player game and the other players both had cards to divert the damage. It was a losing situation for me. I was quite shocked however that player 3 would divert the damage to me with the Human Shield rather than diverting back to player 1 who tried to kill him in the first place. I think he must have a serious grudge against me from earlier in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That (seemingly random choosing of who takes your damage) and grudges definitely happen a LOT in this game!...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.