Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alton Todd
United States
Ramona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got two sets (one to play and one to keep) of RftG:RvI last night (Thursday) and played seven late night games with the new RvI expansion.

IMO - It's well worth the price, I'm giving it a BIG thumbsup

Now where is that third expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this slow the game down much? Mine is on pre-order with Thoughthammer so I don't expect to see it until next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alton Todd
United States
Ramona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhilReed wrote:
Does this slow the game down much? Mine is on pre-order with Thoughthammer so I don't expect to see it until next week.

Not at all, as a matter of fact we seem to play through the card deck with the new explore powers much quicker. RvI seems to complete and round out the the base (with out playing takeovers) game and gives more paths to winning the game. I really like what this expansion has done for RftG. Play several games and you will see what I mean.

I plan to give the takeover phase a try once I have played a few more games with the new RvI card set. That may or may not slow down the game play. We will see goo

IMO I don't need to ever play the takeover part of RvI to enjoy RftG with this new expansion.

RvI ROCKS! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jagerfox wrote:
RvI ROCKS! thumbsup

Okay, thanks for the info. I hope to get a chance to try this next weekend. I'm headed to the Dallas Games Marathon next weekend so maybe I can drag this along and play there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.