Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now available in North America for those who are interested check out www.FunGamesCafe.com.
Thanks,
--Paul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Direct Link Here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to figure out why people are paying the ridiculous prices that some people are charging for this. You can still order it directly from Warfrog for $70 including shipping from the UK. Or just wait for the Mayfair/Phalanx release... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
homiefud wrote:
I'm trying to figure out why people are paying the ridiculous prices that some people are charging for this. You can still order it directly from Warfrog for $70 including shipping from the UK. Or just wait for the Mayfair/Phalanx release... shake

I agree. Someone has the game listed for $89.99 now. wow Just purchase it here: http://www.warfroggames.com/Automobile.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Goodrich
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Why can't more games have a handicapping mechanism?
badge
Becoming immortal!
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a copy last week from a shop in Great Britain (Green Knight Games) for $53 shipped. Sure, it might take a while to get here, but the price was VERY right - that's less than I paid for Brass from FRED!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cayluster wrote:
I ordered a copy last week from a shop in Great Britain (Green Knight Games) for $53 shipped. Sure, it might take a while to get here, but the price was VERY right - that's less than I paid for Brass from FRED!

Yes, that's where I ordered from. They say 2-12 weeks for "Surface Mail" (i.e., inexpensive) shipping. I asked them if they roll a die to figure it out. (Yes, they understood I was joking.) The GK guy explained that it's mostly up to U.S. Customs -- sometimes they pass the shipments through without bothering to inspect, sometimes they take the games out and play a few before forwarding them on. (Yes, I understood he was joking.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bruns
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought my copy from Warfrog. Thanks for the post. I'd like to wait for the Mayfair edition but I talked myself into this copy. Now, if I don't play this copy till after the Mayfair version comes out, then it was not a smart move, money wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I just had a horrible thought. I ordered from the UK, but...

...THEY DRIVE ON THE LEFT OVER THERE! Can I play the UK version in America?

(I refuse to add an emoticon.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Nealley

Ardmore
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, so does the US Mail, and they play over here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just FYI, if you order from Warfrog, they ship it airmail. I had mine in about 1 week. I was stupefied to see it at my doorstep yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cayluster wrote:

I'm afraid I got their last copy so they are out of stock now.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
homiefud wrote:
Just FYI, if you order from Warfrog, they ship it airmail. I had mine in about 1 week. I was stupefied to see it at my doorstep yesterday.

Mine also arrived in a week. I wasn't expecting it, so it was a pleasant surprise to find it at home after a crummy day at work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
fsnam wrote:
cayluster wrote:

I'm afraid I got their last copy so they are out of stock now.whistle

Now everyone will be at your house to play.

Come on everyone, see you at Scott's house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has reached Colorado. Time Well Spent has some in stock, but I'd wager not for long. I had a friend stopping by to pick up another title for me. She's on the way home with my copy right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Colorado_Jeff wrote:
The game has reached Colorado. Time Well Spent has some in stock, but I'd wager not for long. I had a friend stopping by to pick up another title for me. She's on the way home with my copy right now!

Not if I head her off at the pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Not if I head her off at the pass.

She has shoot to kill orders if any rustlers get too close. She's pretty mean, so be careful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now back in stock, the first case went very quickly. This is the last batch we will be able to get from Warfrog.
Thanks for your interest!
--Paul
FunGamesCafe.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Manoff
United States
Haymarket
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave at www.timewellspent.org just received stock today of Automobile. He has only 2 mint copies at $56.75 each and 4 nick/dent copies for $53.92.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
PManoff wrote:
Dave at www.timewellspent.org just received stock today of Automobile. He has only 2 mint copies at $56.75 each and 4 nick/dent copies for $53.92.

Only 1 mint copy left. Sold out of all 18 copies in about 5 hours. Demand is high for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it is still available direct from Warfrog. It's cheaper than anything currently in the Marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Carney
United States
LAKEWOOD
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if the same guy bought allcry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.