Subject: Character balance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Greenleaf
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group has played Android only 5 times or so, but it seems that one character keeps winning: Louis. Our sample size is really small, so I wanted to know if anyone else has a feeling for the character balance for wins. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Cubberley
United Kingdom
Luton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not played this game a huge amount either yet, but I have found that you really do need to pay attention to the strategy sheet - especially ways to screw over opponents.

I've certainly not found one character significantly better than another, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ragh Gavar
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played 2 games.

1 - Louis, Rachel (winner), Floyd
2 - Louis, Raymond (winner), Floyd

=][=

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
We've done 3 games, with 3 different characters as winners.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game and the characters are not balanced at all and Louis seems to be the "easier" to get right.

That said, the end result will largelly depends on player dynamics. Try to get everyone more concentrated on Louis bad cards on your next game and see how it goes.

The take that cards were meant to put the balance in the hands of the players. The idea is to gang up on the leader. However, it is not very easy (and sometimes it is not even possible) to determine who is winning in Android. But, if your group have already developed a pro-Luis pattern, go after him devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiming in late... but to add to the sampling data...

First game, four players - Louis, Raymond, Rachel, Floyd.

Winner: Floyd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.