Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Johns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered two games from Chili Spiele and I was very impressed with the speed of their response, there were some troubles however that were not of there making.

The games shipped over to the U.S. via D.H.L. For some reason the package then switched to the U.S. Postal Service for delivery.

I eagerly waited....and waited...and waited.

Eventually I tracked the parcel down to the post office where they had not delivered it because they said it needed extra postage - they didn't notify me of this of course, I had to go hunting shake

I picked up the parcel and had to pay an extra $15 for the games.

I notified Chile Spiele just so that they could notify their mail carriers of the discrepancy.

I received an email back from them almost immediately offering to refund the $15 even though it wasn't their mistake. They also added an extra $2 just as an extra thank you for the confusion!

I was very surprised and pleased by their response esp as it was an issue that they had no way of knowing about, I only mentioned it to them as a courtesy, I didn't ask about any refund in my email to them!

Thanks Chili Games - you rock!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.